Aunt Jemima Original Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix 907 grams
Fluffy pancakes made with Aunt Jemima Original Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix are perfect for busy mornings. They contain no artificial coloring or flavors and are a good source of calcium and iron. They are so quick and easy to make you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying breakfast with your family!
– Mix 2 cups of pancake mix with 1½ cup of cold water
– Heat skillet over medium-low heat or electric griddle to 375° F. / 190 C.
– Combine all ingredients and stir until large lumps disappear (do not beat or over mix). Let stand 3-4 minutes to thicken.
– Pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto lightly greased skillet.
– Turn when pancakes bubble and bottoms are golden brown.
- 907 grams
- American import
Store Aunt Jemima Original Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix cool and dry, out of direct sunlight.
WHEAT Flour, Sugar, Raising Agents (E500, E541, E341), Dextrose, Dried Nonfat MILK, Partially Hydrogenated SOYBEAN Oil, Salt, WHEAT Gluten, Colour (E170), Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate (from MILK), Emulsifier (E471), Preservative (E270).
Allergy advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients above in bold.
Warnings: May contain EGG.
|per 100 grams|
|of which saturates||1,1 grams|
|of which sugars||13,0 grams|
The use of product information:
The above details have been prepared to help you select suitable products. Products and their ingredients are liable to change. You should always read the label before consuming or using the product and never rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any product, please contact our Customer Service.
This information is supplied for your personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Shop America nor without due acknowledgement.